Intel Releases Security Updates
Intel has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) encourages users and administrators to review the following Intel advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- BMC Advisory INTEL-SA-00313
- UEFI Advisory INTEL-SA-00280
- SGX and TXT Advisory INTEL-SA-00220
- Processor Security Advisory INTEL-SA-00240
- CSME, Intel SPS, Intel TXE, Intel AMT, Intel PTT and Intel DAL Advisory INTEL-SA-00241
- Graphics Driver for Windows Advisory INTEL-SA-00242
- Ethernet 700 Series Controllers Advisory INTEL-SA-00255
- SGX Advisory INTEL-SA-00293
- Proset/Wireless Wifi Software Security Advisory INTEL-SA-00288
- WIFI Drivers and Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software Extension DLL Advisory INTEL-SA-00287
Impact: A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to take control of an affected system.
Mitigation: Updates are available. Please see the references or vendor advisory for more information.