BCC CIRT currently offers the following services:
- Evidence collection;
- Tracing suspicious and malicious activities;
- Providing mitigation solutions for indicated incidents;
- Coordinating response activities among related parties;
- Providing assistance to the affected constituents.
Security incident handling, incident analysis.
BGD e-GOV CIRT will receive information regarding incidents, triage incidents and coordinate response. Possible activities related to incident handling and analysis include:
- Security event monitoring and security incident detection. BGD e-GOV CIRT possesses a Security Operating Center and will use it as a mean to detect malicious activities within the NDC infrastructure and related ICT objects.
- Security vulnerability warnings. BGD e-GOV CIRT will collect information regarding security vulnerabilities and will communicate with constituency in order to distribute appropriate vulnerability information.
- Security infrastructure maintenance. BGD e-GOV CIRT will possess equipment needed to enforce the appropriate security policies, to monitor and detect events that could (possibly) affect security of the protected ICT infrastructure. BGD e-GOV CIRT will be assisting to secure operations of such equipment.
- BGD e-GOV CIRT will make efforts to identify gaps in the competence of constituents in order to ensure better understanding and compliance with security best practices, standards and corresponding policies. BGD e-GOV CIRT will take necessary measures to eliminate these gaps and to raise general preparedness for security threats by using different instruments such as meetings, seminars, articles, media and similar methods.