Intel Releases Security Updates
Intel has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. An authenticated attacker with local access could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to gain escalation of privileges.
- Linux Administrative Tools for Intel Network Adapters Advisory INTEL-SA-00237
- FPGA SDK for OpenCL Advisory INTEL-SA-00284
- Processors Voltage Settings Modification Advisory INTEL-SA-00289
- Control Center-I Advisory INTEL-SA-00299
- Quartus Prime Pro Edition Advisory INTEL-SA-00311
- SCS Platform Discovery Utility Advisory INTEL-SA-00312
- Unexpected Page Fault in Virtualized Environment Advisory INTEL-SA-00317
- NUC Firmware Advisory INTEL-SA-00323
- Rapid Storage Technology Advisory INTEL-SA-00324
Impact: A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to take control of an affected system.
Mitigation: Updates are available. Please see the references or vendor advisory for more information.
15 Feb 2022 - Security Advisories & Alerts