Cisco Releases Security Updates
Description: Cisco has released updates to address vulnerabilities affecting multiple products.
Impact: A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system.
Mitigation: Cisco has released software updates that address this vulnerability. Please see the references or vendor advisory for more information.
- Digital Network Architecture Center Static Credentials Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180516-dnac
- Digital Network Architecture Center Authentication Bypass Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180516-dna2
- Digital Network Architecture Center Unauthorized Access Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180516-dna
- Enterprise NFV Infrastructure Software Linux Shell Access Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180516-nfvis
- Meeting Server Media Services Denial-of-Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180516-msms
- Identity Services Engine EAP TLS Certificate Denial-of-Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180516-iseeap
- IoT Field Network Director Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180516-fnd
Dropbox discloses breach after hacker stole 130 GitHub repositories
02 Nov 2022 - Security Advisories & Alerts
ABOUT “BLUEBLEED”SERVICE AND THE VULNERABILITY OF MICROSOFT AWS SERVERS
20 Oct 2022 - Security Advisories & Alerts