Cisco Releases Security Advisories for Multiple Products
Cisco has released several security advisories to address vulnerabilities in multiple Cisco products :
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series Path Traversal Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190320-ipptv
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series File Upload Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190320-ipfudos
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series Authorization Bypass Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190320-ipab
- Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series and 8800 Series Remote Code Execution Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190320-ip-phone-rce
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190320-ip-phone-csrf
Impact: A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to take control of an affected system.
Mitigation: Updates are available. Please see the references or vendor advisory for more information.
Follow the above mentioned link to follow the reference of the vendor.