VMware Releases Security Updates!!
Description: VMware has released security updates to address multiple vulnerabilities for the following products
- vRealize Operations for Horizon (V4H)
- vRealize Operations for Published Applications (V4PA)
- VMware Workstation Pro / Player (Workstation)
- VMware Fusion Pro / Fusion (Fusion)
- Horizon View Client for Windows
Impact: A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system.
Mitigation: Updates are available. Please see the references or vendor advisory for more information.
PetitPotam: Microsoft Windows Server NTLM Relay Attacks on Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
26 Jul 2021 - Security Advisories & Alerts
25 Jul 2021 - Security Advisories & Alerts