Intel Releases Security Updates, Mitigations for Multiple Products
Intel has released security updates and recommendations to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. An attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to gain an escalation of privileges on a previously infected machine.
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) encourages users and administrators to review the following Intel advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- NUC Firmware Advisory INTEL-SA-00264
- RAID Web Console 3 for Windows Advisory INTEL-SA-00259
- Omni-Path Fabric Manager GUI Advisory INTEL-SA-00257
- Open Cloud Integrity Technology and OpenAttestation Advisory INTEL-SA-00248
- Partial Physical Address Leakage Advisory INTEL-SA-00247
- Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 Advisory INTEL-SA-00243
- SGX for Linux Advisory INTEL-SA-00235
- PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software Advisory INTEL-SA-00232
- Accelerated Storage Manager in Intel Rapid Storage Technology Enterprise Advisory INTEL-SA-00226
- Chipset Device Software (INF Update Utility) Advisory INTEL-SA-00224
- ITE Tech Consumer Infrared Driver for Windows 10 Advisory INTEL-SA-00206
Impact: A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to take control of an affected system.
Mitigation: Updates are available. Please see the references or vendor advisory for more information above.