A Vulnerability in WordPress Duplicator Plugin Could Allow for Arbitrary File Downloads
Description: A vulnerability has been discovered in the WordPress Duplicator Plugin that could allow for Arbitrary File Downloads. This vulnerability exists due to the way Duplicator handles certain requests from unauthenticated users. When an attacker sends a specially crafted request to Duplicator, an unauthenticated user can download arbitrary files from the target WordPress site. This includes the ‘wp-config.php’ file, which contains various site configurations, and potentially database credentials.
Impact: Successful exploitation of this vulnerability could allow for Arbitrary File Downloads.
* WordPress Duplicator Plugin prior to 1.3.28
The following actions are recommended:
* Apply appropriate updates provided for Duplicator to affected systems, immediately after appropriate testing.
* Apply the Principle of Least Privilege to all systems and services.
* Verify no unauthorized system modifications have occurred on system before applying patch.
* Monitor intrusion detection systems for any signs of anomalous activity.
* Unless required, limit external network access to affected products.
PetitPotam: Microsoft Windows Server NTLM Relay Attacks on Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
26 Jul 2021 - Security Advisories & Alerts
25 Jul 2021 - Security Advisories & Alerts